Marsha Raines, LMSW, C-ASWCM
Founder and President is a New York State Licensed Social Worker and Certified Case Manager
• BA degree in Gerontology –
State University of New York at Buffalo
• MS degree, with a specialization in Aging,
Columbia University School of Social Work
• NYS Licensed Master Social Worker
• Certified Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM)
Marsha is certified both as an Advanced Social Work Case Manager and as a Professional Geriatric Care Manager. These nationally recognized advanced credentials are only available to licensed Social Workers who have demonstrated proven professional training and experience in case management.
• National Assoc. of Professional Geriatric Care Mgrs.
• Greater New York Chapter of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
• National Association of Social Workers
• Greater Rochester Partnership for the Elderly